The Packard Building was built circa 1928 and was originally known as the Eisele Motors/Claude Neon Federal Co. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places as a contributing resource to the Automobile Alley Historic District. The District was initially developed as a residential area adjacent to & North of downtown Oklahoma City. The Packard is now being rehabilitated for mixed use including the Packard's New American Kitchen Restaurant in addition to and other office and retail spaces.
LOCATION: Oklahoma City, OK
CLIENT: Midtown Renaissance