Hotel Bell Apartments
The Bell Hotel, built in 1926, is an example of a pattern for small community planning where by hotels were constructed by means of stock sales by locals. The Bell Hotel had a central role in the community from 1926-1968. The building was rehabilitated after decades of vacancy into a mixed use complex with apartments and office/ retail space.
PandDStudio provided the National Register nomination and the building was listed in 2013. As Historic Preservation consultant on the project, PandDStudio managed the preservation tax credit application process and provided permitting services to the owner during rehabilitation. A Citation of Merit was awarded to the project by the Oklahoma State Historic Preservation Officer.
LOCATION: Alva, OK
CLIENT: Crimson Investment Partners, LLC