The Packard Building was built circa 1928 and originally accommodated Eisele Motors and Claude Neon Federal Co.. Its storefronts were originally used for new and used car showrooms as well as the neon sign maker. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places as a contributing resource to the Automobile Alley Historic District. The Packard was adapted for mixed use including two popular local restaurants, in addition to office and retail spaces.
The Packard was one of 11 buildings in and around the Automobile Alley Historic District that were rehabilitated and adapted to new uses between 2008 and 2017 for which PandDStudio provided a variety of services such as historical research, National Register nominations, existing conditions drawings, design and preservation consulting, and preservation tax credits consulting and application management. The project received the State Historic Preservation Officer's Citation of Merit.
LOCATION: Oklahoma City, OK
CLIENT: Midtown Renaissance